BOC: CDs needed

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Oct 26 15:39:32 EDT 1996

Alton said:

>Does anyone have extra copies of or know where to get the following CDs:
>Club Ninja, Mirrors, Flat Out, Imaginos. I can't find them anywhere.

Well, I live in Holland, and they're quite easy to get. Maybe Imaginos is a
bit harder, but I can order it, I am sure.
Where do you live?

>Also, for a list named BOC, there isn't much talk of BOC.  In fact, I
>thought I had subscribed to a Hawkwind-only list until that Bolle crap
>did the rounds.

Not much going on concerning BOC. Just one gig to go this year, if I'm
correct, and then it's recording a new album... Just bring up some topics
yourself and others will respond. Er, you just did...

Jerry