HW: Breast-Jiggling

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 26 23:50:20 EDT 1996

>The second is with regards to the "breast-jiggling" syndrome that seems
>to be quite prevalent in much live HW stuff. Has anyone ever seen a
>concert that -doesn't- have silly women running around, that look like
>they've just come out of the audience a few minutes before the show
>started?

If you don't like "breast-jiggling" your in the wrong room buster. And stop
talking negatively about it before someone gets the bright idea to stop it.
 I'm really steamed over this one I'll tell ya.  From now on, you can say
anything you want about the Band, me, my wife, my mother, but leave
"breast-jiggling alone. Is nothing SACRED???

regards,
Bill Stewart