ICU!

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Oct 26 12:54:43 EDT 1996

In message <UPMAIL01.199610261600150790 at msn.com>, Andrew Gilham
<Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> writes
>>        Does anyone know where I can get New Anatomy? Steve Pond says it >was
>>crap, but what do other people think of it? Is it worth getting?
>
>He's a bit modest - it's only *mostly* crap!  "Birdland" is really good, and
>there's a couple of other high spots.  But "Forbidden Planet" and "Stop the
>City" are really pretty crummy, and it's far and away ICU's worst album.
The two tracks that spring to my mind as high points!
FP having a fine lyric "Spaceships, Oh you silver needles!" which is
also the standard line when doing Nik impersonations down the pub.

Stop the City also has the fine lyric "In the temple, the big
skateboarder zig-zags through the law and order." Genius! :)

>Is it worth getting?  Tightwad heretic! :))  Only if it's cheap, I'd say.

Mid-price is good for me.

--
Jon Browne