Artists needed!

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Mon Oct 28 04:15:58 EST 1996

>Christian Mumford wrote:
>... Stories that are already 'taken' are Jack
>> of Shadows and Spirit of The Age, and possibly Master of The Universe and
>> Urban Guerilla. I think 'High Rise' is another good canditate, but
>> non-Calvert material is needed too.
>
>Some of the Hawkwind songs, such as "High Rise", "Jack of Shadows",
>etc., are based on novels by other well known authors as well. Not only
>Mr. Moorcock, but others as well could be after your hide re. copyright.
>
>William

But the authors haven't been after the Hawks' hides (feathers???) have
they?? I picked up on the Zelazny reference in Damnation Alley, but he isn't
credited even if the title and scenario are straight out of the novel...