HW: Space Bandits (was Breast-Jiggling)

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Oct 28 10:27:54 EST 1996

Andrew Gilham wrote:
> >        The first concerns the Wishart HW stuff. Which albums is she on? I'm
> >surprised that I haven't heard her at all. What are people's views on
> >her work with them?
>
> Space Bandits (poor) and Palace Springs (really rather good).  But then again
> she's only on a couple of tracks on each.

Am I the only one on this list who actually thinks that "Space
Bandits" is good?  I'll admit that the end of the album isn't as
strong as the beginning, but "Images", "Black Elk Speaks", "Wings",
and "Out Of The Shadows" are great.  I would give it at least a (good)
rating.

Frank
ObCD: Hawkwind - Gimme Shelter with Samantha Fox