HW: (-ish!) Life on Mars exposed

William Fuller fswof at AURORA.ALASKA.EDU
Mon Oct 28 16:58:02 EST 1996

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, J Strobridge wrote:

> There was an apology printed in the Guardian on Saturday.   I quote it
> entire, since this is obviously a matter of deep importance to all
> lifeforms on Planet Earth  8-)

Yes, and it turns out that all those UFO reports... all weather balloons.
And Kennedy? He was shot by one lone gunman... there was no conspiracy.
And the U.S. government says there is NO SUCH THING as Gulf War Syndrome.
Oh, wait, they just changed their minds... it really does exist and
might affect 100,000 people. Oops. Well, that was the ONLY thing they were
lying about.

William Fuller   fswof at aurora.alaska.edu