HW: Space Bandits (was Breast-Jiggling)

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Oct 28 17:38:02 EST 1996

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Frank Weil wrote:
> Am I the only one on this list who actually thinks that "Space Bandits"
> is good?
Nope.  Count me in with the others who chimed in.  However, I must admit
that I am one of the very few who rilly like side 2.  I think Ship O'
Dreams and TV Suicide are great, along with the rest of the album, of
course.  Come to think of it, the only track I *don't* like is Black Elk
Speaks.

Damon "You get so much mucho, for not very much-o" Capehart

P.S.:  If Bainbridge is truly British, shouldn't the title be "Telly
       Suicide"? :)