BOC : and yet more trouble finding 'Imaginos'

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Oct 29 08:03:29 EST 1996

>I thought everyone hated this album except for me.  Why the sudden rush to
>get a hold of it?

As far as I can tell, more people on here like it than hate it.  As far as
all those people
wanting to pick up copies to sell on here, I can't find one in my area
except on casette,
so I'd be interested in sending money to someone to get a cd version.  I
don't use
credit cards so I can't use any of them web vendors...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm