Brain Surgeons

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Oct 29 08:11:46 EST 1996

>I have yet to hear anything by the Brain Surgeons.  What BOC material could you
>compare them too???

Well, that's probably the wrong light to start viewing them, though I
suppose some comparisons are inevitable.   To me, the sound isn't the same,
though it is definitely closer to the heavy stuff than the ethereal stuff.
The BOC tunes that to me feel the closest to tBS are, in no particular
order:  Cagey Cretins, Tattoo Vampire, and maybe You're Not The One.  But on
many levels, especially the vocals, it's something else altogether
different.  But you have to listen for yourself on this...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm