BOC: UFO refs in ETI

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 29 22:25:36 EST 1996

Yes, we got a nice crop of fairy ring mushrooms here in central PA a year or
so ago around this time of year, because the leaves fell off of one large
tree during a period of little wind (so they really piled up) and then didn't
get gathered up for a few days.  When we finally got around to raking them,
we discovered a large circle of white mushrooms had sprouted up from
underneath!  The circle was a good fifteen to twenty feet in diameter, if I
remember right.  There are circles of greener grass in the yard that are
indications of previous fairy ring mushroom sproutings, and last for years.

Let us also not forget that ETI is part of one of the later chapters of the
Imaginos saga...

SET