BOC: Taming Flelepaths

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Oct 30 08:52:56 EST 1996

>John writes;
>>The "music box" intro (and that is what it is) is not played live - at
>>least it isn't on any live performance of it that I've heard.
>>
>I write;
>I've always looked upon it as an intro, but my cd version of ST indicates it
>as an outro to Harvester... very annoying... :-)

Yeah, but on WOTT, which uses a live Harvester and the ST Telepaths, the
music box intro is right before Telepaths (which is before Harvester anyways).

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm