BOC: Taming Flelepaths

Wed Oct 30 08:55:50 EST 1996

Jerry sez:

>According to the FAQ, the musical box sound was taken from, surprise, a
musical box. It originated from Germany, and to this day, no one seems to
know what the piece is called or who wrote it.

Hmm... I went back and checked the FAQ 'cuz I don't remember having any
info on the music box in there -- after checking, I found no info on
the music box in the FAQ.  However, I do recall Albert posting some info
about the music box, but there's no info in the FAQ on it.

John