HW in literature.

Mike Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Oct 30 09:17:47 EST 1996

I was recently reading Morvern Callar the first novel by Alan Warner,
which is about a 21 year old low paid employee in a supermarket, written
in a very entertaining style. I bring it to your attention because the
main character often lists what she is listening to, and as well as being
a Can fan and Holger Czukay listener, when she goes away to a sunny resort
she makes up a tape especially for sunbathing, and spookily enough the 7th
track on side 1 is Robert Calvert: Ejection. I find this so pleasing that
I now recommend everyone to go out and buy the book, it is a right
riveting read, and only costs 5.99 and is published by Vintage.

Mike w