Hawkfaries (appologies on the mess)

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Wed Oct 30 15:04:55 EST 1996

You know, I may be the only person on this list that likes this CD...I'm
not going to put it near the top of my favorites but there are some
pretty cool freak-out jams on it.  D-Rider does sound pretty cool.  BTW,
the last track is listed as Stormbringer.  Where is it?

Chris Stier
San Francisco x4445

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the
looting started.