Hawkfaries (appologies on the mess)

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Oct 30 11:14:41 EST 1996

Bryan Pitkin wrote:

{weird shit ommitted....}

> To all who are interested:
>
> I was recently flipping thru an issue of "Goldmine" and came across an
> advert for Worldwide CD in thier listings for HW was this:
>
> HAWK FARIES- PURPLE HAZE LIVE
>
> it was described as Nik Turner, Twink and gang live April 15, 1995
>
> it's price was marked at $27 US plus shipping.
> Is this worth getting? What's on it? Bootleg?

it is an official release by twink.my oppinion is that it is a rippoff at the price.
there are a few hendrix covers on there,and jimi is probably shaking in his tomb.
they ruin the disc imo.
there are some interesting parts.the album is not the complete crap i thot it was at
first,but 30 bucks is much more than its worth.i think what mostly ruins it is that
nik's singing is worse than usual,and it hasnt been good for a while,now.
  rj