HW: Alien 4

Jed Levin jlevin at PANIX.COM
Wed Oct 30 20:47:07 EST 1996

I had thought that Hawkwind's latest studio album was "It is the Business
of the Future...," and was confused as to where all those tracks on "Love
in Space" came from.  Then yesterday I saw a copy of "Alien 4" and it all
made sense, but this is the first I've ssen or heard of that album!  Can
anyone compare the CD to the performances of the same songs on "Love in
Space?"

Also, can someone let me know the best print Hawkzine that's currently
publishing, and supply a contact address?

--Jed Levin