BOC: Florida show

J M Blahnik JMBpackers at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 31 04:07:44 EST 1996

<< On alt.music.blueoystercult, someone heard a rumour that BOC would do
 one last show this year in Florida, but none of the web pages that show
 their dates mentioned it.  The guy who posted the rumour didn't say
 where, anyone heard anything? >>

Eric posted to the BOC board that they would do one more show in Florida.
 Work on the album is going great....pictures of the band at work in the
studio are available on the www at the on tour forever site, I believe.  I'll
try and find the post and copy it.

Jim