HW: Alien 4

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Oct 31 08:50:00 EST 1996

On 31 Oct 01:47, Jed Levin wrote:
> Can anyone compare the CD to the performances of the same songs on "Love in
> Space?"

The versions of Xenomorph and Blue Skin on LiS are really kicking; they're
not so strong on A4.  Sputnik Stan and Alien I Am are good on both.  The
instrumental and spoken tracks are fairly similar.  The production is
slightly better on A4, as you might expect.

A4 has some tracks that aren't on LiS.  Of these, Beam Me Up is a highlight
of the album for me, but rather unpopular with other folks on this list.
Festivals is good.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.