HW : Thanks Star-rats.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Sep 1 14:01:16 EDT 1996

> Thanks Star Rats for the Dave Brock interview and could
> you pass Thanks from me (and probably this list I think)
> to Dave for taking the time out to answer the questions.

        Yes indeed!  I thought the interview with Dave was extremely
interesting and I look forward to pt. 2 and further interviews!

        An _excellent_ use of the web site!

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           *  "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            *   fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.           *   -- Pippi Langstrump