HW : Underground Zero

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Sep 1 21:58:25 EDT 1996

On 30-AUG-1996 13:09:53.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Does anyone out there in that wide wide world (of sports) know how one
   >would go about getting hold of any "Underground Zero" recordings, if
   >there is any? That is aside from the stuff on the "Friends and
   >Relations" albums.
   >I'd be ever so happy if anyone could help me out of this (deep) fix
   >that I'm in...
   >Thanks.
   >- SparrowBreeze Fan #853489

Glad someone began a note with this header, because I've been meaning to ask
(since picking up "F&R: The Rarities" a week ago): who exactly are
Underground Zero? "Aimless Flight" is fantastic.
Also, who exactly were Alman Mulo? I know Harvey and Huy are in there...

Chuck
`[1;36;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive