HW: Original SR release

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Sep 2 10:50:52 EDT 1996

Andy states:

>Mike Wright wrote:
>
>> the bragging at my good luck, I now get to the point of this message,
>> despite everything else appearing pukkah the inner sleeves are plain paper
>> rather than the orance/yellow patterned ones. What I wish to know form
>> those more knowledgeable than me is was SR released with a poster sleeve
>> and ordinary paper inners, or has someone (for strange and arcane
>> reasons) swapped them?
>

>My copy has one palin sleeve and one orange/yellow sleeve.
>
>Andy C

If my memory serves me correctly, which is a highly suspect venture,
the original SR albums I bought in 1973 had plain white paper.
I again purchased this album in 1980, and they both had white, translucent
plastic sleeves, with the name Liberty printed on it.

Duane