the bass ritual

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Sep 2 14:26:35 EDT 1996

> And what about the SR2 version of Time We Left, don't you think that gives
> Doremi's a run for the money?

        Not fair!  I haven't got the _SR2_ version with me to listen to
again  (I've got the weird German CD of that anyway :)

        Still, I wish they had edited the SR2 material back into the
_SR_ remaster.  That would have been entirely worthwhile.  Ah well.
        But certianly the _SR_ (as opposed to _SR2_) version of "TWL"
is fairly unremarkable in comparsion to the amazing workout it gets
on _Doremi_.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)