HW:NYC show 95 - the dancing guy!

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Sep 3 08:43:23 EDT 1996

Umm... When Hawkwind played at the Limelight show last year in New
York, there was this one guy having a jolly good time dancing a
dramatized type strange fairy-like dance up front, wiggling to and fro
and making strange gestures in the air as if he were somehow involved in
some sort of sign-language with invisible people. I remember he got so
into it people actually cleared a space for him. I stood up in the
rafters for awhile watching him, and for awhile I found him more
interesting to watch than Ron's antics onstage - if I remember correctly
he was a smallish bespectacled bearded fellow - anybody on this list
perhaps? Well, I'm sure he could get a job with Hawkwind's dancing
troupe on the next stateside tour. Or was I just hallucinating?