EMI Space Ritual Original Release News

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Tue Sep 3 14:59:59 EDT 1996

Hi all,
        After reading the recent messages regarding the Space Ritual inner
sleeves (and lack of them), I checked with EMI on this. I found out that if
the inner sleeves were missing, it was a case of someone changing them as
the original release was released with them as standard, and not as a
limited run. That's not to say that some may have been  shipped out from the
manufacturing plant without them (due to the printers not keeping up with
demand, for example), but even then, they should not have gone out and
someone swapped regular inner sleeves for the color sleeves in the factory.

Yours,
        Star_Rats