The dancing fool was I. . . .

TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM
Tue Sep 3 22:57:10 EDT 1996

On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Christian Mumford wrote:

> Umm... When Hawkwind played at the Limelight show last year in New
> York, there was this one guy having a jolly good time dancing a
> dramatized type strange fairy-like dance up front, wiggling to and fro
> and making strange gestures in the air as if he were somehow involved in
> some sort of sign-language with invisible people. I remember he got so
> into it people actually cleared a space for him. I stood up in the
> rafters for awhile watching him, and for awhile I found him more
> interesting to watch than Ron's antics onstage - if I remember correctly
> he was a smallish bespectacled bearded fellow - anybody on this list
> perhaps? Well, I'm sure he could get a job with Hawkwind's dancing
> troupe on the next stateside tour. Or was I just hallucinating?

That was me. You were not hallucinating, but I assure you that I
certainly was. I had an Elric jacket on . . .

By the way, my name is Allen, and I have been a member of the List for
about a year and a half, but I rarely post.

Yours,
The Great Quail

PS - what do you mean "invisible people?" You mean to tell me that you
didn't see the Zippleduck Mushroom Critters from the Planet Xenon-9? Jeez.

The Great Quail                  | TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
Keeper of the Libyrinth          | Sarnath - The Quailspace Web Page:
                                 | http://www.microserve.net/~thequail
riverrun Discordian Society      |
                                 |     ** What is FEGMANIA? **

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents."
                -- H.P. Lovecraft