Moorcock reading tape (OFF, i suppose)

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 5 08:39:46 EDT 1996

dave cohen wrote:

>         so email me if you're interested and don't worry if
>         you've none of the stuff listed above as i'm pretty
>         open about trades etc...
>
>         dave
>         lapis at pobox.upenn.edu

Hi,
        I'd be VERY interested in getting a copy of this tape, but I don't have
any rare Moorcock stuff to trade, though I've got New Worlds Fair on CD,
as well as most of the other stuff that was released on single, and a
couple of things that he reads a Hawkwind concerts. If you're interested
in anything just drop me a note. I've got quite a lot of Pink Floyd rare
material if you like that kind of thing, though. If not, I could just
post you a money order, as I'd love to hear this tape.
        Thanks muchly...
- Max Wilcox