East Wind?

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Sep 6 21:51:42 EDT 1996

----------
From:   J Strobridge[SMTP:eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK]
Sent:   Friday, September 06, 1996 8:44 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        East Wind?

Jon Browne writes:

> Wh'appen?
> --
> Jon Browne

My guess is Hurricane Fran which hit the US east coast yesterday
disrupting power supplies and a great deal else besides, according
to tonight's news.

Hope everyone over there is safe!

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk

Naa, this list is out of New York, isn't it? Fran didn't even come ashore until last night, so
I don't think we can blame her for this one. Still, I echo Jill's sentiments, and I hope that the
list members that are in the path are safe and well (and having a hurricane party as we speak!)
The North was getting a load of rain from this one, last time I checked. First time the entire state
of North Carolina was declared a disaster zone, even before the storm hit...

Later and take care...

craigs at pyramid.com