.mid i files

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Fri Sep 6 21:00:05 EDT 1996

Steven Tice wrote:

> I might have time to make some soon.  Anything you'd especially like to see?
>
> SET

i would like to have some wav.files,of some interesting hw phrases,
less than 32k,and 8par 11 mhz or whatever.
this is for a game i play online called subspace,in which you are a ship
in an arena with 100 or so other players all over the world,and
you kill the hell out of each other.the game allows typed mssges
tween players,and wave files if they fit the above criteria.
if anyone is interested,the address is :
http://www.vie.com/sniper
if you go there,messge me,im pxr5. and play in the chaos zone.
sorry to bug anyone who isnt interested(most of you,im sure).
rj