HW : HMV Sale

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Sep 7 10:23:53 EDT 1996

Just saw Live Chronicles, Space Bandits and Silver Machine (comp. mostly
Bronze-era) in the UKP5.99 or 3 for UKP15 HMV sale. Anyone without Live
Chronicles in the UK should not pass this up. What did I get? Best of
The 13th Floor Elevators for a fiver, a Garage/Psyche comp with Moby
Grape, Nirvana (the 60's one), Creation, Tommorrow, Electric Prunes etc
for a fiver, Nuggets Vol.2 for a fiver. THAT'S a sale! Now all I need is
a couple of Seeds CD's and I'll be just about getting there...
--
Jon Browne

OBTrack "Get me to the World On Time" - Electric Prunes