.mid i files

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Sep 7 08:57:22 EDT 1996

>I might have time to make some soon.  Anything you'd especially like to see?
>
>SET

I'd be very interested in any Hawkwind midi files at all or even any chord
progressions for stuff like Blue Shift and the like since I find it very
difficult to pick out keyboard progressions with my tin ears.

If anybody thinks they know any HW songs well enough to do a chord chart
then we should try and put together a few in a document - they can't be
that hard can they ?

David