Tilburg festival on 07.Sep.96

Le Monsieur dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sun Sep 8 17:23:02 EDT 1996

On Sun, 8 Sep 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:
> Bernard wrote:
> > Lineup: ROCK / CHADWICK / DAVEY / TREE / RICHARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Yes, Alan was there, and Jerry !!!!!!
> Good to see they've got some more people on stage!  Still wish they'd
> get a synth person instead of another guitar person, but oh well.

OK, now I'm curious, and have probably missed some information somehow.
Who is Jerry Richards, and how come his name isn't ringing any bells in
either hemisphere of my brain?

Damon Capehart        | "As their numbers dwindled from 70 to 8, the
aka Le Monsieur       |  dwarves began to suspect Hungry..."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |