OFF : Bryan Talbot

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Sep 9 03:12:13 EDT 1996

David Jones wrote:

> Sorry for the delay with this message Just catching up on reading the list
> for last few weeks.
>
> Someone mentioned Bryan Talbot anybody got any ideas as to what he's been
> up to since tale of one bad rat ?
>
> David

Yeah, he's been recently, and still is, doing covers for 'Teknophage'
for Big Entertainment in the States. He used to do the interior art too
for vol. 1 of the series up until recently, and it's pretty damn great.
The previous writer, Rick Veitch had some brilliant stories and the
series is highly recommended for multiverse-sci-fi type readers....(of
course Talbot's opus, 'The Adventures of Luther Arkwright' was a tip off
the hat to Moorcock's 'Jerry Cornelius'....). I don't think there's a
paperback of 'Teknophage', but the first series is well worth hunting
down - some of Talbot's best work IMHO.

Christian