Title of New Brain Surgeons Album

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 10 08:53:53 EDT 1996

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> >>Yes, just what the Doctors ordered.... A Box of Hammers!  (A Hammer in
> >>Swedish is a Hard-On!)
> >>Can't go wrong with such fine words!!! :-)
> >>BOLLE_!_?
>
> I've never heard the word 'Hammare' been used this way.

 Me neither.  It could not be "hammel" either.  However, we who work on
the sea have *always used the word "hammer" to mean male organ, erect or
otherwise.  Maybe it is an old Scandinavian mariner's slang term that has
infiltrated other nationalities nautical jargon?

  Any way, Bolle is from *Ska^ne* after all.

   Troy

"Men han har ju ingenting pa^ sig!!" ...."Kejsarens nya kla"der"