OFF/BOC: Dictators

Tue Sep 10 09:39:21 EDT 1996

Chris comments on me:

> And yeah, I once saw Twisted Sister live -- but only because Y&T was
> opening for them! ;-)

Are you saying that you prefered the very average Y and T to the
ultimate good-time rock'n'roll band? John you are one sick puppy!!!!

Well, I did become an SMF for awhile after that show (I actually got front
row seats free from a local radio promotional thing).  I won't start raving
about Y&T, but I used to like them quite a bit.  Twisted Sister?  Well, I
have to admit that they were lots of fun.  Sure, songs like "We're Not
Gonna Take It" don't compare with some of BOC's masterpieces, but my foot
starts tappin' just thinking about that song . . .

John