Shipping date of BoH

Tue Sep 10 10:01:19 EDT 1996

Well, a sure sign that the latest Brain Surgeons' CD is coming along well
is on-line commentary from Al Bouchard   ;-)  Thanks for all the cool info
on the upcoming CD, even if I have to wait at least 2 or 3 months to hear
it (then again, I've been waiting much longer than that to hear a new BOC
release...).  I'll be sure to change my underpants before then...

>3. Gun

Is this the several-times-tried-but-never-made-it-on-a-BOC-album song that
you and Joe wrote?

>2. I'm On Fire

Not related to the song "On Fire With Love" that the Bouchard Brothers used to
perform?

>4. Date With A Guitar
>14. St Vitus Dance

Two cool tunes that have been part of tBS live show recently...

>9. Earthquake Boogie

"Buck's Boogie" on steroids?  Or would that be "Bouchard Boogie"?  ;-)

>We have not decided how
we will sell this album. We may sell it as part of a special offer and
include some other piece of merchandise such as clothing or some
collectable (i.e. Metallica's fan can).

Well, to be thematic with the album, you could distribute plastic swords and
Mexican joints . . .

John