OFF : Comic Shop Owner!

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 10 23:15:48 EDT 1996

Well, I have to admit that I have yet to give Hawkwind a go, and am mainly
here for BOC and Brain Surgeons news.  But there's obviously a significant
amount of crossover between the bands, which hopefully bodes well for the
Imaginos comic book project I'm still hoping to produce in the near future.
 The good news is that Sandy Pearlman and I had a constructive phone
conversation recently about getting the project moving.  Any suggestions for
artists you'd like to see render the Imaginos story?  Sandy's already nixed
the "Image children," I'm afraid (his term)!

SET