Tilburg festival on 07.Sep.96

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Sep 11 22:54:47 EDT 1996

On  9-SEP-1996 11:15:38.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Rob wrote of Jerry Richards:
   >>     Isn't he also guitarist for Tubilah Dog who supported HW in '89.
   >I'm also in the *who is he?* camp... but if that is the guy it
   >leads me to ask if he's joined or simply guesting. I vaguely
   >remember liking Tubilah Dog who did some good Hillage and Gong
   >type stuff. Wasn't the guitarist a Hillage clone? If so he'd be
   >just the job IMO.

The two TD (God Halibut backwards, in case some hadn't figured it out yet)
tracks on Traveller's Aid Trust are a bit on the poppy side, but those are
the only songs of their's that I've have heard. There is some synth, though,
sounds kinda like Bainbridge...
Was this typical of their other output? Didn't sound too Gongish at all...

`[1;36;42mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive