OFF: Black Cardigans

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Sep 12 11:26:45 EDT 1996

At 16:29 1996-09-12 +0200, you wrote:
>Has anybody heard the bizarre version of Sabbath's "Iron Man" by the
>Cardigans? Imagine a mellow, easy-listening version with a frail female
>voice singing the song in a weird, understated melancholy way...
>Apparantly they did a version of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as well, but I
>haven't heard that one... weird, weird.

sabbath bloody sabbath by cardigan is a very cool laidback and 'near pop' version of the old anthem - sounds like they have done a similar "Iron Man". I really like the SBS version, and it's not only because it's so completely different.

btw, is there anyone who had heard the swedish cult orchestra Mobile Whorehouse's rap'n'metal version of "Iron (Wo)Man" with some bizarre additional lyrics? Quite odd...

>Christian

\\joe