HW:Hawkwind Album and Monster Magnet

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Thu Sep 12 15:36:53 EDT 1996

Hey Mike...

> Christian Mumford wrote:
> >
> > That's Monster Magnet, not Hawkwind! The song is 'Dead Christmas'. But,
> > Monster Magnet are very influenced by Hawkwind, particularly on the
> > album which that track appeared, 'Dopes to Infinity' (1995)....
> >

> Thanks, Christian!  I really like that song, but thought it sounded
> somewhat different (more "alternative") than the rest of the songs
> ("Levitation" album).  I hope I can find the "Dopes to Infinity" CD.

I've got a spare CD copy of said MM album...would you like to trade for it, or
if you've nothing to trade, purchase it for a modest price ($6 or so).  I'd
even accept a couple of cassettes of something cool you might have that I
haven't heard.

If interested, contact me via personal e-mail, and we can work something out.
Send me a list of some things you have if you want.

Keith H.

khenders at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

PS.  Are you in the US??  That would make shipping easier.