Shipping date of BoH

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Thu Sep 12 19:47:04 EDT 1996

John:

>Thanks for that rather "brief" listing of the equipment used, but hey,
>you forgot the most important (IMHO) stuff - THE BASS!  So what did
>Dave H. use on the album?

Oh must because his equipment was really, in fact, brief. Dave used a 1993
Guild Pilot 4 String Bass. No amp was used but the pre-amp was an ART TUBE
MP and we did use an SPX900 chorus on a few songs

And, BTW, how come bro. Joe didn't do any
>bass work?  Since BOC, he's seemed to have concentrated more on keyboards
>(like in Deadringer) than bass - does he sort of feel that bass is not
>really his "main" instrument anymore, or is it just that he's filling
>more needed roles (since tBS don't have a regular keyboard player?) when
>he guests on your albums?

He has sat in on bass a couple times but for us we've need the other
instruments more. In our high school band Joe was lead guitar and piano. He
also played keys in BOC, especially on demos.

Al