HW:massive storage

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Sep 13 09:37:00 EDT 1996

       When the subject of storage comes up, I need to interject. I have yet
       to find a good way to store all my cassettes. It would appear that
       there are several people on the list which have over 1000 tapes. What
       do you do with them? I feelthe need to make a piece of custon
       furniture is the only way to go.

       My problem is I am over 4000 tapes now and nowhere organized to put
       them...

       Scott

       ObCs Spacious Mind- Organic Mind Soultion