OFF: Black Cardigans

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Fri Sep 13 09:05:00 EDT 1996

>Has anybody heard the bizarre version of Sabbath's "Iron Man" by the
>Cardigans? Imagine a mellow, easy-listening version with a frail female
>voice singing the song in a weird, understated melancholy way...
>Apparantly they did a version of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as well, but I
>haven't heard that one... weird, weird.

>Christian

Along the same lines but not quite, does anyone know the name of the
band that did a song called 'Santa Claus' to the tune of 'Iron Man'?
Lyrics of note went: "Leave me cookies and beer and I'll be at your
house first next year."

Ok, ok, back to lurker mode.

Chris