HW : Live 1974 teaser

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Sep 14 11:01:27 EDT 1996

I just got slipped a tape of a coupla tracks off the upcoming Live 1974,
more than likely with the express purpose of having me froth to you
guys! Not surprisingly, I'm gonna!
The snip I've got is a live "Warriors" which segues into "Brainbox
Pollution". YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!
The sound is really good, all the intruments are there in the mix, all
the personalities (sound like they're) in the line-up. This really
sounds like the greatest Hawkwind album that never was.
I believe what I heard has been cleaned up a bit but isn't a finished
mix but I can't see how it'll get a lot better. It's *just* how you want
a HW LP to sound, all swooshy and blanga!

And yes, I, the great Mento, can discern this from two tracks :))

Nice one!
--
Jon Browne