HW : Live 1974 teaser

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Sep 14 13:34:21 EDT 1996

> I just got slipped a tape of a coupla tracks off the upcoming Live 1974,
> more than likely with the express purpose of having me froth to you
> guys! Not surprisingly, I'm gonna!
> This really
> sounds like the greatest Hawkwind album that never was.
> I believe what I heard has been cleaned up a bit but isn't a finished
> mix but I can't see how it'll get a lot better. It's *just* how you want
> a HW LP to sound, all swooshy and blanga!

        And so do we have any further estimates on _when_ this delightful
creation will be headed shop-wards?

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           *  "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            *   fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.           *   -- Pippi Langstrump