BOC: Cover Artist

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Sun Sep 15 18:06:52 EDT 1996

BOC-L People;

  Just got back from a record collector's convention here in town (Albq),
and met someone that may of interest to you (us).

  I was browsing around and someone asked if I was looking for any (artist)
in particular.  I said BOC and they guy said, " Sorry ".  However, a guy
standing next to me said that he had a few things on BOC, and if I was in-
terested in looking at the items.  I said sure.  He introduced himself as
Greg Scott and said that he used to do album cover artwork in the early
80's, but has since relocated to New Mexico because of the artistic envi-
ronment, inspirational scenery, ect.  He blew me away when he showed me the
original artwork for FIre Of Unknown Origin, ETL, & RBN.  He also had some
good stories to share with me.  Perhaps I'll get his permission to e-mail
this list with some of the stories, ect.  He invited me up to his studio
to talk some more about music and art.

  Mr. Scott asaid he would show me the album cover that he had designed
for the BOC disc which was to be released on Atlantic back around 93/94.
Of course, that deal fell through, but I am dying to see the proposed
artwork.

  Thank you for letting me indulge in your valuable time.

God bless....

Manuel &

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico