OTHER: TEST of u-soft Exchange settings.

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Mon Sep 16 07:42:11 EDT 1996

Hey Craig--

> This is a test of the options of Exchange. I am trying to minimize the =
> garbage charecters that a number of you have to deal with. If you have =
> read this far, WHY??????

Well, I took a break from listening to the 56 volume Italian boot
retrospective of Zappa's career (covering 1967-68), and needed
something to do. :-)

Actually, I only got to the word garbage--the lines of your posts aren't
wrapping (i'm using elm, with pico as the editor). However, there's no
attached garbage! :-)

Sheesh! Old people and computers! ;-)

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse