HW:introductions

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Mon Sep 16 14:58:10 EDT 1996

hhhmmm...things are a bit quiet, so time for a new thread.

When I were a lad (well student), I used to frequent an excellent cub in Liverpool. The DJ there was a big HW fan, & would always play any HW requests. He used to introduce the songs differently each night, but the one I remember best was
"Meanwhile, in downtown Baghdad...." at the start of Hassan I Sabha.
Anybody know of any other witty intros (Brock, Calvert et al included) to HW songs ?

Neil,
Bored in Gatwick.