OFF: me, myself and I

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Sep 16 22:08:49 EDT 1996

HI everybody

My Eudora has been totally fucked up the whole summer(I could read but I
couldn't send mail) 'cause my university, has installed new computers... and
something went terribly wrong... I dunno what and don't think I want to
either... :-)

Well, I've bought HW "Love In Space" and "Friends and Relations" (single
disc on Emp...something), and I have got Roadhawks since 89-90.
Can I consider myself as a Hawkster now? Or do have to collect some more?
Hey, but then I'll become a Hamster and not a Hawkster! ;-)
I could really use some help to know which cd I should buy next... my music
taste is something like Blue OysterMagnetKyuss of ConformityTullSabbathWeen
and Scafell Pike!

BTW 1 Cardigans sucks. Nina or whatever her name is just an ignorent nobody
(good looking nobody though).

BTW 2 (Old thread I know but I have got to say this) I'm Swedish AND an
ex-sailor  and I have never heard of anybody who uses the word Hammer in
that way. But I think I'll introduce it for my friends. For all you out
there in space I'll recommend the expression "Slem Helge". That's the same
as "Familjelyckan". :-)

                        tjosan -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN