OTHER: TEST of u-soft Exchange settings.

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Mon Sep 16 20:06:51 EDT 1996

> ------ =_NextPart_000_01BBA3F4.B2A7A6E0
>
> Well, that seems like a rather drastic way of filtering out garbage! =
> Does this mean that all of my e-mail is considered garbage? :-/ (Cue the =
> song "Mr. Pollution" by the German prog-band P'Cock)
>
> NP: Comsat Angels: Sleep No More (with Waiting For A Miracle next in =
> line)
> Probably the best New Wave band, IMHO. (Gotta a helluva deal from the =
> local Borders book/music chain! Had a coupon, buy two CD's get one free; =
> got the Comsat's and got the new Rush for nothing! If you have a Borders =
> in your area, check the paper for their ad).
>
> Craig
> craigs at pyramid.com

Hey Craig--

A couple things--

        First, I can't see all of your mail, until I reply (where pico cuts
in, and wraps the lines correctly, I guess). Second, there was weird crap
that came along for the ride (see the header stuff up above, and the
application/ms-tnef nonsense below). I hate Micro$oft. :-) Third, what's
the new Rush called, and how is it?

> > ------
> =_NextPart_000_01BBA3F4.B2A7A6E0 > Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
>
> eJ8+IgQVAQaQCAAEAAAAAAABAAEAAQeQBgAIAAAA5AQAAAAAAADoAAENgAQAAgAAAAIAAgABBJAG

 . . . (tens of lines of stuff deleted--Bill Gates should be fed to the
wolves) . . .

Guido

obCDplayer--Nerve Net by Brian Eno
obJazz--Heavy Weather by Weather Report