HW:introductions

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 16 14:10:09 EDT 1996

Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> Hello
>
> >Anybody know of any other witty intros (Brock, Calvert et al included) to
> HW >songs ?
>
> Between QUARK and LSD  on the 1994 European tour Dave Brock announced sometimes:
>
> This was a song about ALBERT EINSTEIN. And now comes a song about ALBERT
> HOFFMANN
>
> Bernhard
        For me, the one that takes the cake is Calvert's intro to "Test tube
conceived" on the Queen Elisabth Hall album. The song's about test tube
experiments, and Calvert states "you can see the results of these kind
of experiments every time you go to a Hawkwind concert, actually..." or
the other comment, regarding the bouncer that was on the front of the
stage, "who is in fact, a trained NINGA! So stay back, we don't want to
see anybody ningured.... or any ninguries...."
        It says it all realy...
-MaxWilcox